- Low sugar/starch (NSC) for horses with metabolic disorders and sensitivities.
- High fiber levels make this feed appropriate for total hay replacement, if needed.
- Higher fat levels support moderate to harder-keeping and active horses.
Feeding Rate Calculator
Use our Feeding Rate Calculator to determine the proper feeding rate for your horse based on life stage, work level and body weight.
Meal Size & Frequency:
We recommend 2 or more meals per day. Do not exceed 5 lb per meal (4 lb for ponies, 6 lb for draft horses).
Provide at least 1.5% of your horse’s body weight in quality forage (hay/pasture) daily. (ex. 1,000 lb horse needs 15 lb of forage per day, minimum).
Be sure clean water is available at all times.
Learn how to safely transition your horse’s diet:
Looking for a different unit of measure?
We have a unit conversion tool
Everything Your Horse Needs In A Single Bag
• Essential amino acids
• Organic trace minerals
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
• Pre- and probiotics
• Added biotin
• Select options with added joint support (see GC Plus products)
Tribute® Superior Equine Nutrition products are safely made in a facility in Upper Sandusky, Ohio that is free of ionophores and any other medications that may be harmful to horses. We stand behind our products with a 100% money back guarantee.