- High fiber levels and fewer calories per pound make this feed ideal for total hay replacement.
- No corn formula and lower sugar/starch (NSC) levels for horses with sensitivities
- This softer feed can be soaked, making it a great option for horses with worn or missing teeth.
Feeding Rate Calculator
Use our Feeding Rate Calculator to determine the proper feeding rate for your horse based on life stage, work level and body weight.
Meal Size & Frequency:
We recommend 2 or more meals per day. Do not exceed 5 lb per meal (4 lb for ponies, 6 lb for draft horses).
Provide at least 1.5% of your horse’s body weight in quality forage (hay/pasture) daily. (ex. 1,000 lb horse needs 15 lb of forage per day, minimum).
Be sure clean water is available at all times.
Learn how to safely transition your horse’s diet:
Looking for a different unit of measure?
We have a unit conversion tool
Everything Your Horse Needs In A Single Bag
• Essential amino acids
• Organic trace minerals
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
• Pre- and probiotics
• B Vitamins, including biotin
• Natural Vitamin E
• No added iron
• Select feeds with added joint support
Tribute® Superior Equine Nutrition products are safely made in a facility in Upper Sandusky, Ohio that is free of ionophores and any other medications that may be harmful to horses. We stand behind our products with a 100% money back guarantee.